- Do you like working within your community?
- Do you like working directly with people?
- Actively help individuals develop, improve and maintain their work related skills.
- Provide job training in conjunction with the employer relative to job tasks, work habits and employment requirements.
- Identify both barriers and solutions relative to work related needs, ie work schedule, site modifications, job adaptations.
- Facilitate social integration and interdependence and/or natural supports to reduce job coach supports.
- Complete the necessary paperwork.
- Prior experience with individuals with disabilities preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; must be comfortable and confident in working with and communication with all organizational levels within community-based employers.
- Adaptable to a variety of work settings, environments (retail, academic, food service, manufacturing, health care, etc) and schedules (daytime to early evening hours).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Valid WI drivers license.
Human Resources Manager