Summary: Responsible for performing various production processes and assisting different departments to ensure the final product meets quality and production specifications and requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uses various tools, machines and equipment, which may include polishing wheels, grinders, hydraulic mold presses, drill presses, CNC lathes, mills, etc.
- Performs deflashing operations; removes excess silicone material and cleans molded products.
- Assembles components to meet production specifications; performs in-process verification of form/fit/function of assembled components; performs laser marking as specified by job requirements.
- Polishes metal components with sanding belt and polishing wheels.
- Operates the pad printing machine to properly apply silicone ink per customer specifications.
- Glass-bead/grit blasts components and heat treats parts as needed.
- Performs final cleaning of finished products.
- Assists with preparing and packaging products for shipment.
- Performs basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment.
- Uses precision measuring instruments to determine component conformance to specifications.
- Performs other production assignments as necessary.
- Maintains a professional working relationship and effectively communicates with all employees, managers, vendors, customers and regulatory agencies.
- Understands and complies with company policies and procedures, regulatory requirements and safety regulations.
- Regular attendance at work is required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three months related production experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1st shift: Monday through Friday 7:00AM to 3:30PM; optional overtime available before and/or after the regular shift.
- 2nd shift: 4 ten-hour days Monday through Thursday from 3:30PM to 2:00AM. Fridays are optional overtime or enjoy a 3 day weekend!
Additional Opportunities: Check out the Careers page on our website at www.gauthierbiomedical.com. We are growing and have several opportunities for motivated, talented individuals on 1st & 2nd shift!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Gauthier Biomedical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Don't miss this remarkable opportunity to join the Gauthier Biomedical Team! Apply today!