Metal Finishing Associate
Summary: Responsible for performing polishing and finishing activities including process definition/documentation, set-up, operation and trouble-shooting necessary to meet quality and production requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uses belt sanding, polishing wheels and other fiber wheels to polish metal components.
- Performs glass-bead/grit blast operations.
- Assists with passivation and deflashing.
- Uses a variety of hand and power tools.
- Heat treats parts as needed.
- Performs basic preventative maintenance functions and machine tool trouble shooting (interpret operator/maintenance manuals); cleans and lubricates machines, tools, and equipment to remove grease, rust, stains, and foreign matter.
- Uses precision measuring instruments to determine component conformance to specifications.
- Performs other production assignments as necessary.
- Maintains a professional working relationship and effectively communicates with all employees, managers, vendors, customers and regulatory agencies.
- Understands and complies with company policies and procedures, regulatory requirements and safety regulations.
- Regular attendance at work is required.
- Requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three months related production experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To Apply: Go to the Careers tab on our website at www.gauthierbiomedical.com to complete the Employment Application; email it along with your resume to HR@gauthierbiomedical.com.
- 1st shift: Monday through Friday 7:00AM to 3:30PM; optional overtime available before and/or after the regular shift.
- 2nd shift: 4 ten-hour days Monday through Thursday from 3:30PM to 2:00AM. Fridays are optional overtime, or enjoy a 3 day weekend!
Additional Opportunities: Check out the Careers page on our website at www.gauthierbiomedical.com. We are growing and have several opportunities for motivated, talented individuals on 1st & 2nd shift!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Gauthier Biomedical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Don't miss this remarkable opportunity to join the Gauthier Biomedical Team! Apply today!